Eternal Paradox Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan with the image of eternal masteries.

HomeEP PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Links
eP. Application Form
eP. Roster
Top posters
Sark146
Scrims/Team fights Vote_lcapScrims/Team fights Voting_barScrims/Team fights Vote_rcap 
Legini
Scrims/Team fights Vote_lcapScrims/Team fights Voting_barScrims/Team fights Vote_rcap 
GMan
Ikaros
Acuite
IAmTheStr4us3
Mathiusoo7
Zoygo
Latest topics
» Break the Meta (Game)
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 pm by Ikaros

» Banner Request (If possible)
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 am by Ikaros

» New Banner!!!
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 am by Sark146

» What's your best pvp score?
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 am by Sark146

» Streaming with Twitch
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Sark146

» Favorite Characters for Filling a Role
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:24 pm by GMan

» Riot is giving away free IP boosts!
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:54 am by Ikaros

» Leaver Penalties
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:35 pm by Sark146

» 1st Time Leblanc
Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:48 pm by Legini

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Scrims/Team fights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmTheStr4us3
eP. Member
eP. Member
IAmTheStr4us3

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Basically, i want to put together a group of regulars who would like to scrim and fight with each other on roles known and not known so we all know how to play with the fill option.  I need some recommended times and i need to know if we can do this.  We could do 3v3 or 5v5 doesnt matter as long as me make some goals. For example:

Minion Farm/CS: while kills are important a proper farm can help carry a team to victory

Teamwork: I have problems with this myself but we need to learn to fight together and learn when to engage and disengage from fights seeing as one ace can decide a game

Proper laning phase: to be aggressive or  defensive in certain situations a.k.a Garen vs Riven, garen counters riven pretty well so if you were playing riven what would you build and how would you play

Overall: This is to be competitive and im putting it out there so people can judge if we will or will not try this, once again i want everyone to be at their best and be able to play almost anywhere with no problems, we will need everyone to be committed to this if we go through but other than that, throw in thoughts and lets talk to everyone to see what we should do (THIS IS A PROPOSAL WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT)
Back to top Go down
GMan
eP. Member
eP. Member

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah... I think that we have been trying to accomplish this idea for quite sometime now, and I think that we could manage it. We just need a night where we all need to be on without reminder, and not the struggle of being short of people.

I know a lot about League of Legends; champions; items; builds, etc. I just need someone who is willing to learn, and is not sarcastic while playing, saying that they know everything.
Back to top Go down
Sark146
eP. Admin
eP. Admin
Sark146

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:21 pm

We were actually going to set up something like this ourselves pretty soon so this is good timing.  Honestly with school starting back up soon my play time will end up being semi-random and limited.  I think it is a good idea and will provide more information when it becomes available.

As for the laning phase idea, it can go either way.  All you need is one good/bad trade and it can decide the outcome of a fight.  Also it varies by each lane.  In mid for example, you need to be constantly aware of where your jungler is and on alert for enemy jungler ganks.  Overall, I think it is a great idea though. :)

But GMan, I do know everything Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mathiusoo7
eP. Member
eP. Member
Mathiusoo7

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:45 pm

If you guys need bodies I'm down to help out. Since I mostly play support I'm pretty decent top/bottom lane for the most part with champions like Thresh, Soraka and Nunu. My mid is iffy, especially for working with a jungler, and my jungling is non-existent. Also I've yet to be able to solo top with Nasus which would be nice to actually get my Q up with him without working a dual lane.

Back to top Go down
GMan
eP. Member
eP. Member

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Mathiusoo7 wrote:
If you guys need bodies I'm down to help out. Since I mostly play support I'm pretty decent top/bottom lane for the most part with champions like Thresh, Soraka and Nunu. My mid is iffy, especially for working with a jungler, and my jungling is non-existent. Also I've yet to be able to solo top with Nasus which would be nice to actually get my Q up with him without working a dual lane.

I think that you'll do great as a support. Thanks for the help, Mathiu. As far as I'm concerned, I'm top, Sark's mid, Legini's ADC, and Fallarden is Jungle/Support/Top.
Back to top Go down
Sark146
eP. Admin
eP. Admin
Sark146

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Mathiusoo7 wrote:
My mid is iffy, especially for working with a jungler, and my jungling is non-existent.

No need to worry. I main mid lane and Legini is capable of playing mid as well. We also have several people who are able to jungle.
Back to top Go down
IAmTheStr4us3
eP. Member
eP. Member
IAmTheStr4us3

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 pm

This is great guys lets just communicate on teamspeak and maybe make it known to be a night where everyone is notified to talk about this? i think it would be great for the clan
Back to top Go down
Mathiusoo7
eP. Member
eP. Member
Mathiusoo7

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrims/Team fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrims/Team fights   Scrims/Team fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrims/Team fights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Paradox Clan :: Gaming Chat :: Massive Multiplayer Online RPG/RTS :: League of Legends-
Jump to: